Saturday 4 August 2012

Day 1 – A Big Mistake DIARY OF WONILLON OAKFLASH


DIARY OF WONILLON OAKFLASH

Day 1 – A Big Mistake

Everybody makes mistakes; be they human, gnome, dwarf, elf or badger. However, my life seems to be so littered with the things that, at times, I wonder if it is in fact just one big joke being told by Garl Glittergold. I can imagine him dancing atop a table at a great banquet, gesticulating wildly as he tells a hall full of deities of the grave misfortunes of yours Wonillon Oakflash, illusionist extraordinaire!

When I woke this morning, well at least I thought it was morning but it was hard to tell bound and gagged in a cell deep within a dungeon in the Temple of Elemental Evil, I wondered if the punch line was imminent. It's not the best way to start a day you know: lying on a cold dungeon floor clad in rags with your neck shackled to a wall, manacles on your arms and a magical ring of grease shoved up where the sun doesn't shine.

So, 'how did such a reputable gnome come to be in such a state of affairs', I hear you ask. Well I had been exploring this place of ineffable evil with my nice, if somewhat stuffy, friend Taky when a rather large group of bugbears got the better of us. Well ok, that's not really where my history with this place begins, but I'll get to that later. For now let's just say Taky and I were out to save a beautiful maiden by the name of Mai, who happened to be lost in this nefarious temple. But the aforementioned bugbears had other ideas and captured us and thus my predicament. Taky is a big strong fighter but we were surprised and I had no time to do anything but slip my magical ring off my finger to umm...somewhere secure before we were under duress (I love that word 'duress', you should never pass up an opportunity to use it!).

Only problem is I couldn't seem to get it out of the umm place where I put it and anyway I was gagged and unable to activate it even if I could have. It was after a while that I realized I wasn't alone in the dark cell. My impeccable gnomish vision picked out another humanoid with me and I was pretty sure it wasn't Taky because I know his shape anywhere. Also, this man seemed to be quite mad and was thrashing about like he had the whole of the abyss dancing in his head. He managed to break his manacles and took off his gag in order to rant summit about clubbing people over the head. I was worried he might eat me!

Just when I thought my last prank was played the door to my cell burst off its hinges and in strode a towering figure in resplendent (another good word one should make a habit of using) armour, branding his mighty blade high. I remember my first thoughts being: 'now here is a man who takes himself way too seriously'. But I wasn't quite in a position to say that, so I decided gratitude might be in order for whoever this saviour was. Taky, who had been freed by this 'paragon of virtue' from an adjacent cell, stepped around the man and took off my gag. It was at this point that I managed to liberate my magical ring from my..safe place where I put it and used it to cast a grease spell on myself and slip my manacles.

Now, on more equal terms, introductions were in order and the serious man told us his name was Eric and that he was a mighty paladin of.............! He said he was here on a holy mission to find a missing relic in the possession of a half-orc called Ugg that had disappeared in the temple. Taky and I got a little excited about this news because we had met the half-orc in questions ourselves a few days, or weeks who knows, ago whilst exploring the temple. I remember him well because he was so ugly, and he had been in the company of a group of adventurers that included a mad red-haired dwarf woman, an elf, a thief from Nulb and an acorn worshipping human. They had been in trouble because they activated a room full of cursed artefact's, so we lead them out of the temple. Mai had been with us too then...before she disappeared.

So, we offered to help Eric as soon as we found where the bugbears had put all our stuff. The mad man started saying something again at this point, but I couldn't understand a word of it. I think he was doing that talking in tongues thing that holy men who live in caves in the mountains can do after not talking to anything but squirrels and eating rocks for weeks (it's true, my uncle met one once!). Taky seemed to understand though because he told me the man's name was Cedric and he is a cleric of the god Saint Cuthbert. I've never heard of that one to be honest, but we couldn't just leave the poor thing here to rot, so we agreed to take him with us. When we stepped out the cell, and I got a good look at his face, I realized he couldn't be more than twenty human years old. Someone should have a serious word with this Saint Cuthbert about forcing dogma on poor susceptible children!

It turned out Eric had already holy smited most of our bugbears captors during our rescue so we were lucky on that front. However, nearby locked in some of the nearby cells were what looked like other prisoners. But when we opened the door to free them, they were really rotting zombies. We shut them in to prevent them eating our brains. We wandered through a few rooms till we found all our stuff and my lovable companion Fonzo. Fonzo is a weasel, but he is still probably more intelligent than both my new found friends put together. He had apparently eaten all of the food rations that belonged to Cedric and Taky, but you can hardly blame a starving weasel for making the best of a bad situation.

I slipped into my more comfortable robes and retrieved my precious spell book, trusty crossbow and dagger. Also, in this room we found a chest which Taky smashed opened and inside was some money and potions. I could tell these were healing potions and took one for me and gave another to Taky. I like potions! It's part of my biology because I'm a gnome. It's in our blood because when Garl Glittergold created the gnome race from gems he found in a mine, a magical potion he had in his sack leaked onto the gems and gave us all special powers and an intrinsic skill in potion making.

So, we found a stairway going deeper into the temple and decided to go down there. I went ahead because I'm sneaky unlike Eric, Cedric and Taky who wear more metal between them than is on a portcullis (at least I think this is true but obviously it depends on the size of portcullis, and to be honest I haven't seen that many portcullises, is that how you write the plural? I bet no one has ever ever needed to use the plural form of portcullis until now). I saw some poor man was being tortured by a bugbear and an evil looking priesty type man in a dungeon with chains and uncomfortable looking hooks hanging around the place. Consequently, I snuck (did you know snuck is not a real word? I use it all the time and I had no idea till I tried to look it up) back and got the others. We invented a brave plan where I was to conjure up an illusion of hypnotic lights whilst the three of them confiscated all the weapons, and nasty torture things, from the priest and bugbear. It worked! I love it when my spells work!! It's definitely one of those rare situations that warrants multiple exclamation marks!!!

However, after we took the weapons off them they managed to shake the spell off and the bugbear tried to attack Eric with its bare hands. This was silly and it was soon cut up like ribbons on Glee day. The priest surrendered and we went to put him in a cell, but it turned out to be full of orcs who were prisoners of the temple. Cedric went crazy, again, at this point and started playing fisticuffs with the the evil priest. Or at least us gnomes call it fisticuffs, but from what they were shouting this lot seem to call it 'my god is better than yours'. It was fun to watch but no one kicked anyone in the unmentionables; which is the traditional finishing move. Cedric knocked out the bad priest and we were left with some rather grubby, well more grubby than normal, orcs to deal with. Eric wanted to keep them locked up forever like some sort of evil witch and had this bigoted diatribe about how orcs are all evil and would do the same to us if our roles were switched.

I reminded him that he was looking for a half-orc and he said that 'half breeds' (his words, not mine) are okay because there blood is cleansed by their human part. I knew he was going to be trouble! No one brandishes a sword quite like that and then when the day is done goes home, pops over to his neighbour's house and surprises them with a bottle of Gimjams whiskey, and watches the sun set whilst singing jovial songs about the mysteries of ladies underwear, let me tell you! No, something serious needs to be done to make this paladin...not so serious. And so I made his armour start to slowly turn pink! Not a monumental move I admit, but a start.

We did free the orcs in the end, along with poor fellow who was being tortured, thanks to Taky being his usual reasonable self. Taky is a good man but has a tendency to be a bit glum at times. This is remedied in the presence of Mai when he lights up like a Tringo Malpossum. She's his girlfriend, Mai that is not a Tringo Malpossum (that would just be wrong), and I like Mai because she makes Taky more fun! She is one of those rare candles that shines light anywhere she goes, and brings out the light in others too. I do hope we find where she went to soon. I reckon Taky thinks he will find Mai if he finds her brother, who was with the half orc.

Thinking on this we travelled to the last place Taky and I saw Ugg the half-orc. Once there Eric used a potion of finding he had to get an idea of where Ugg was and went off on his trail like some sort of pink metal hound dog. We went past a sealed door with arrow holes and sure enough crossbow bolts began shooting through at us. Eric blocked the holes before serious damage could be done, but we couldn't seem to get the door open to get to those cheeky men inside. Taky and Cedric wondered off to see if they could find another way in whilst I stayed with the pink paladin who pretended to not notice his armour's altering complexion.

Taky and Cedric eventually returned and said there was no other way into that room. So we barricaded it up and went on our way. Shortly after we found a room full of useful equipment that we promptly claimed as our own. I got myself a rather nice tinderbox, some lock picks and some oil to name but a few. I must have been good this year! I thought I would take advantage of this brief interlude to play a prank and so I used a prestidigitation to make a shield float into the air and cause Cedric's hair to stand up through his helmet, but they didn't even gasp or laugh. I will just have to be more creative in the future then!

Soon we seemed to be hot on the tail of our missing half-orc and went down a stairway that had a broom placed haphazardly on it. I thought it looked familiar but couldn't quite put my finger on why. Still being the brave little gnome I am I volunteered to go ahead and scout. Then I turned the corner ahead and ran into my best masterpiece.

I'd never seen a basilisk before (or I would be a statue and not here to tell you this tale) but my employer was nice enough to show me a detailed drawing of the lizard-like creature and provide me with a detailed explanation of how they moved and acted. He scared me that one. If the temple is a place of ineffable evil then this was a man who epitomized it! But perhaps I should begin at the beginning. Even though I have already began at a beginning which is not the beginning that I will begin at now. Because the beginning which I will now begin at is a beginning I would rather begin to forget in the beginning. If you take my meaning!

I had just been kicked out of Nulb. It involved an incident with an illusionary swarm of squirrels (seriously you would think a bunch of bandits would have a sense of humour, wouldn't you?). I was desperate and down on my luck, and not for the first time. Understand that I couldn't afford to eat and my quick hands could only provide so much. The man seemed to know me. He said there was need for one of my talents and he was willing to pay handsomely for me to utilise my skills as an illusionist. I think I mentioned before that I was desperate and so I chose to not ask questions and take the money.

Maybe I should have challenged this man's insidious designs when he took me to the place they call the temple of elemental evil. I should probably have seen something was awry when he asked me to make a five headed snake monster appear to breath fire. Maybe I should have foreseen future problems when I made gargoyles look like harpies and, finally, made the illusion of the basilisk. O he paid me all right, but I knew when I left that place that what I had done would cost the lives of the innocent. So I went to Hommlet (this is weeks before they too banned me from returning over a complete misunderstanding regarding an illusionary fire over Burne's tower). Hommlet is a great place to go to forget things. The tavern there serves the best whiskey I have ever tasted and I soon drank away every last gold piece I had earned. But I just couldn't escape it. I would hear stories of people going missing. Rumours and the temple of elemental evil growing in power and blighting the land.

One day I woke up and looked myself at myself in the mirror and I said, 'Wonillon, you go right back to the temple and tell that man it was all a big mistake, and he is to take down those illusions right away else they'll be trouble.' So I got my things, settled with the innkeeper and walked right into the brick wall I now call Taky. Him and his girlfriend, Mai, were about to go to the temple to see if there was any truth in the new rumours about the temple. I couldn't believe my luck and so I teamed up with them. Ok, so maybe I didn't tell them about the bad man and my illusions, but I'd cross that metaphorical bridge when I came to it. I didn't think it'd be a bunch of religious fanatics I'd be having to explain myself to rather than the more understanding Mai.

But there I stood weeks later facing the basilisk (and it did look real because I'd worked damn hard to make it look that way). Of course it didn't work on me, but one look from its eyes would turn my new friends (they may be stuffy and fanatical but they did rescue me and that makes them friends) to stone like the gaze of a real basilisk would. And I couldn't dispel it because that horrid man had put some other sort of spell on it to make it permanent. So I ran back and begged them not to go on. I begged them but they ignored me. So I knew this was one of those big moments in life where you make a decision about who you are that you can never go back on and so I did something almost impossible. I told them the full truth!

Just as I was awaiting their holy judgement, Ugg ran into the basilisk room (somehow he had been unaffected by it) and told us to run for our lives. And that's just what we did...



So I knew this was one of those big moments in life where you make a decision about who you are that you can never go back on, and so I did something almost impossible. I told them the full truth!

Just as I was awaiting their holy judgement, Ugg ran into the basilisk room (somehow he had been unaffected by it) and told us to run for our lives. And that's just what we did...All the way back to the room full of useful items from before. Luckily in the heat of the moment nobody made me explain myself further! Ugg barrelled down the passageway shortly afterwards and, man is he ugly. I mean he has a heart of gold and all that but a face only a mother could love (unfortunately for him his mother doesn't seem to be the loving sort – but more on that later!!!). He told us all about my nasty former employer who is an EVIL mage called Falrinth. My illusion had turned all Ugg's friends to stone and that horrid man had done something with them. Only Ugg had somehow been unaffected; maybe even the basilisk couldn't look that ugly face in the eyes!

Of course we had no choice but to face the heinous creature that is Falrinth, but first we decided to rest. All night I couldn't seem to shake an odd feeling that we were being watched. The night passed and it seemed I was right. Eric sensed evil in the room and lone behold an imp like creature had been invisibly watching us all night. We gave chase after it but my little legs couldn't keep up with these giants, and they left me behind in the commotion. They rounded a corner into what I knew to be the Earth Temple and suddenly I saw flashes of light and got a whiff of sulphur down the corridor. I entered the room to find Eric lying prone on the floor with his hair standing all on end. Things looked bad so I cast one of my favourite spells: Mirror Image. It makes exact duplicates of me to confound my foes. Eric stirred calling upon his deity to cure the wounds made by the lightning bolt cast at him by none other than the evil Falrinth, who stood upon a raised platform in the middle of the earth temple.

These big men ain't too bright so I yelled at them to spread out. The way they were standing one fireball would have blown them all to smithereens (I'm not completely sure exactly what a smithereen is, but now was hardly the best time to find out!). The imp thingy must have been Falrinth's familiar (like Fonzo is mine) and it had led us right into a trap! So Eric picked himself up out the dirt and we advanced on Falrinth. What I hadn't noticed is that Taki was acting kind of strange. He had stopped moving towards Falrinth and had turned to watch us! I was just about to hurl a fireball that would have put old Fally on his backside, but the sneaky mage managed to conjure a globe of invulnerability that made him impervious to magic. I hate him! I switched to my crossbow but he dodged my attempts to put a quarrel in his head.

Eric moved up the platform to attack, but Taki attacked him. He had been charmed! Cedric showed uncharacteristic sanity and dispelled the charm with holy magic before things got really ugly. Falrinth was out numbered and outclassed, surely his days were up! But no suddenly, materialising out of thin air, a beautiful elf woman clad in black stabbed Cedric in the side. I spun to face this new threat (since she wasn't protected from my magic by Falrinth's globe) when to my utter astonishment (and I'm a gnome. We ain't easily astonished!) Ugg yelled out 'mother.' Now I don't profess to be any expert on these things. Biology is a complicated, and messy, affair (especially when concerning orcs). But I'll be damned if this graceful, yet undeniably evil, creature was related to the pug-like, albeit well-meaning, Ugg. I decided Ugg must have hit his head one time too many and so I went right ahead and set about blasting the bitch with a magic missile spell.

What I didn't expect is Ugg to actual attack me. He flung his massive bulk of a body at me in an effort to disrupt my spell. Of course he ended up right in the dirt when he fell though one of my illusionary duplicates. My magic flew forward unerringly and injured the elf and Cedric hit her with his club too. Just as it looked like we would get the better of this new foe she vanished again within a blink of the eye. 'O', I thought. 'She's using invisibility, I love that spell!'

Not having a clue where she'd gone I looked back to the fight with Falrinth. Ugg had stopped trying to attack me and joined Eric in trying to mash up Fally on the platform. But there seemed to be no end to the mage's bag of tricks when he cast an invisible wall of force blocking anyway from being able to get to him up the stairs. I seriously must get my hands on this man's spell book.

Then that imp thing appeared from nowhere again and tried to scare Cedric and me. It didn't work so I threw a scorching ray at it, but missed! I heard a commotion by the platform and looked up just in time to see a lightning bolt streaking down toward us. I leapt aside and it only caught me on my side, leaving a nasty burn mark. Cedric and Taki seemed to take the brunt of it, but they are strong men (especially Taki who looks like a mountain range with his shirt off) and they picked themselves up to continue the fight.

Eric was doing something truly awesome at this point and riding a horse around the platform and Falrinth's wall of force. How in Arcadia had he got a horse in the middle of this temple! It must be some paladiny type magic; so they do get to have some fun after all! As Cedric healed himself with divine power I quaffed my healing potion ready for whatever other random, yet admittedly fun, turn this fight would take next. Ugg attacked the imp thingy that lashed out at us with its barbed tail like some kind of demented flying scorpion.

Falrinth obviously saw his doom in Eric, and cast a magical darkness to block the advancing paladin. The crafty mage then slipped into the darkness, no doubt to buy him time to plan his next devious stratagem to lay against us. Did I mention that I hate him! Eric bravely, or foolishly depending upon your perspective, steered his mount right into the darkness. I bet his head was just singing with metaphors about paladins riding into the darkness. They thrive on that kind of stuff you know.

I turned to shoot my crossbow at the imp thing, since it was the only foe I could see, and I succeeded in clipping one of the things wings. From the corner of my eye I saw Ugg's elf mother reappear again and once more stab Cedric and disappear before he could riposte. At the same time Ugg scored a blow with his mighty sword on the imp causing the foul thing to cry out for its master. I've heard that losing a familiar is not a pleasant experience, and clearly old Fally had too because this forced him to take action. He cast a spell to paralyse Ugg and stepped out of the darkness behind him with a dagger; he warned us to surrender else he'd slit poor Ugg's throat! This put us in a conundrum because we couldn't let him kill old ugly face, but then we weren't about to surrender to the likes of old Fally either.

I opted to keep him talking in the hopes Eric would ride up behind him and save Ugg. I bravely taunted the nasty mage and demanded he tell us what he'd done with Ugg's friends. He revealed that he'd given them to each of the elemental temples as gifts to appease their wrath against him. Then he must have heard Eric clanking up behind him because he said, 'you're own your own my dear' (he must have been talking to Ugg's 'mother') and then vanished on the wings of a Dimension Door spell along with his imp, that it turns out is called Critch. Drat, he's just so damn sneaky that one!

Ugg's mother used that moment to attack but her blows missed and, realizing that she was outnumbered, she made herself invisible again. I was certain that she planned to escape and so I used my grease ring to make the floor by the closest exit slippery. Although she must have managed to circumnavigate it in her retreat because we heard no more from her. I think my friends were slightly frustrated that all our foes had managed to evade us, but I thought we kicked some serious butt. Old Fally got more than he bargained for with us. Ugg said that his mother was really a half-orc using an illusion to look like an elf, but he could see through it (this was not that surprising really because I think I'd use an illusion on myself all the time if I was that ugly).

After what Fally said about Ugg's friends we had a poke around the earth temple and found Joe's inert statue (Joe is Maye's brother. I think I mentioned that before). Of course none of us had the ability to turn him back, we needed an uber powerful mage for that (I'm not there yet but I am getting there), so in the meantime we stashed him in the room where we rested the previous night.

We put it to a good old democratic vote and decided that we would check out the air temple next. We marched on down there and easily found the statue of that mad bra burning dwarf upon a pedestal. Only problem was it was guarded by a massive giant. Now I know giants are generally pretty dumb so I had a plan. I made myself invisible and was about to confound it with an illusion when I realized something was not quite right here. This giant smelled way too bad and its eyes were all glazed over. It was undead and my illusions don't work on things without minds! Eric and Taki attacked this monstrosity but it seemed to be getting the upper hand. Cedric tried to call on his deity to send the beast from whence it came (I've always wanted to say that) but it didn't work for some reason. Ugg shouted something about the giant wearing some magical jewellery that blocks holy powers.

Luckily I was at hand to diffuse the situation and I put a grease spell right under the creature. It worked a treat because the zombie giant plummeted to the ground; the only problem with this was that it fell right on top of Eric! He was a little squished but he managed to slip out from under the thing thanks to my grease spell. The giant clambered back up and seemed really angry now. It picked up the statue of Vida ready to hurl her at us. So I cast grease on her statue too, hoping that it'd drop her rather than use her to do us damage. It kept its grip on her though and threw her at Cedric. However, it missed and she hit the ground and (all greased up) slid across the room and into the wall. A bit of her chipped off and I hope it wasn't anything too important (like only a toe or nipple or something. I mean what do we really use nipples for anyway?) and that dwarf is a tough one!

Ugg, Taki and Cedirc surrounded the giant and the three to them finally managed to beat it into a pulp. Now we had a second statue to store away. But where to next?

So we looted what we could and Eric suggested we go back to town to see if we could find someone to help us unstone Ugg's friends. As much as I didn't fancy going back there, and having Burne and Rufus rebuke me over that little misunderstanding we had with the illusionary fire above their tower, we needed supplies and information. So off we went back up to the freaky looking cathedral up top to exit via the rope we left hanging out of one of the windows. I climbed out first, because lets face it, I'm the nimblest! I'd just got to the other side when I realized something was wrong. The place seemed even more eerily quiet then usual. I was just about to shout for my companions when something rather rudely hit me hard on the head and things went a little black!

Next thing I knew I was face to face with an ancient dragon, black as midnight, and bearing down on me with talons as big as mountains! I bound the mighty beast in chains of shadow and summoned balls of fire and lightning to vanquish it. But then it polymorphed itself into the mad cleric Cedric who started yelling at me to put some clothes on because I was scaring the children! Then I realized I was in the midst of a horrible nightmare so woke up sharpish. Only I wasn't sure if I had woke up because everything was still black.

I realized that I had a hood over my head and something was carrying me along. Something that smelt worse than Ugg! I had been gnomenapped! I was just about to try and reason with my captor when he dumped me in a bush like an unwanted sack of spuds. Confused by this I decided it best to lay still until I was sure the thing had moved off. Then I heard the sounds of my companions approaching and shouts which could only mean the joining of battle. Something nearby was chanting magic and suddenly everything got a little cold. I yanked off my hood to discover I was in the midst of a magically conjured snowstorm! Surely an ambush, and I had been the bait! Arrows rained down from somewhere nearby.

I couldn't see much further than my hands and the floor soon became treacherous to walk on without slipping over on my gnomish butt. An arrow clipped my sleeve, so I quickly cast Mirror Image to confuse whatever it was that was trying to turn me into a pin cushion. I could make out the lumbering form of Ugg nearby and decided to slide on over there, but a wolf materialised out of the storm to attack me. I let aside from its attempts to make me its dinner and blasted it with my magic. When it died it disappeared which leads me to believe it was summoned by the same magic user who cast the storm. A bit further away I could see Eric valiantly fighting off another wolf, so I blasted that one too. It didn't kill it and, whilst fighting it, I witnessed the amusing sight of seeing Eric fall flat on his arse. He did manage to dispatch the wolf from on the floor though!

I turned back to Ugg and called the words of a protective enchantment to use on him to mind. Only problem was on the way over I forgot to keep my balance too and slipped, going down like a cheap hooker from the capital. O what fun! By the time I picked myself up the snow storm had subsided and I could see we were outside the insidious looking tower on the outskirts of the temple grounds.

Whilst Eric and I had been fighting wolves a group of human pirate types from the water temple had attacked my other companions. But they had been no match for Ugg, Cedric and Taki; and their bodies lay amongst the snow. The magic user who summoned the storm and wolves was nowhere to be seen! Upon the battlements of the tower two groups of bugbears had been shooting down at us and a huge ogre now blocked the tower entrance! Cedric had used some holy powers to smite the bugbears on one side, and so I created a beautiful pattern to distract the ones on the other whilst the boys dealt with the ogre. It worked and the bugbears (who happened to be the enraged wives of all the bugbears Taki and co killed yesterday) were transfixed by my amazing talent for creating patterns out of magical lights! Well all except one of them, and Taki shot that one dead before it could shake the others free.

Cedric, who is mad (I think I may have mentioned that before), decided to climb up the walls of the tower to reach the bugbears! He succeeded and slew them all just as my spell wore off. At the tower entrance Eric and Ugg killed the ogre whilst receiving only a few bruises. Again we were victorious!

Now the whole thing was all very confusing because the bugbears seemed to be from a different section of the temple then the water temple pirates. It's almost like an ambush meant for us was gate crashed. And where did the magic user go to!? Apparently he had looked like some kind of druid (in other words he had bits of twigs coming out of his hair and his robes were stained with animal poo). So he must have been who is covering up all the tracks outside the temple and the reason for Burne and Rufus's ignorance that the temple is occupied again (well that and also the salient fact that they are incredible stupid!).

Scratching our heads we journeyed back to town. Now I wanted to go invisible at this point but Ugg talked me out of it and said he'd vouch for me to the officials. Vouch for me for what like! I never did nothing! So Ugg went to the tower with Rufus first and they came back and let us all go with them. Rufus, the magnanimous, agreed to let us stock up in town and transcribed my stone to flesh scroll into a bigger scroll with four copies of the spell on it for each of Ugg's friends. We decided to stay a few days and stock up and make a plan to launch another assault on the temple of elemental evil and finally set things right. I will throw myself into my magical studies for a few days because otherwise I don't think I can resist teaching that pompous mage Rufus a lesson!

No comments:

Post a Comment